The Importance Of AC Maintenance
Not many people realize it, but AC maintenance is extremely important. This will ensure you’re getting the most out of your heating or cooling system. Just like most things, the quality diminishes with time. This couldn’t be more true for AC units and furnaces. Since we use these systems on a day to day basis, their performance will fade over time. In order to help alleviate the process, preventative maintenance is required. In addition, having maintenance now can prevent a costly repair in the future. Be prepared by calling Greater Air Care Specialists today! We have outstanding preventative maintenance agreements to ensure your air conditioner or furnace is working effectively and efficiently. See below for benefits of our preventative maintenance program:
- Safety – making sure coils are clean to prevent electrical fires
- Efficiency – maintenance helps with overall performance of each unit
- Finances – efficient units use less energy to heat/cool the home, and therefore produce lower bills
- Longevity – maintenance reduces wear and tear on the unit, which helps it last longer
- Air quality – maintenance improves indoor air quality by removing irritating particles from the air (pollution, pollen, etc.)
Keeping Your Air Fresh and Clean
Nothing compares to the fresh, cool air inside your home. When temperatures are high, nothing feels more refreshing than the cold blasting air coming from your vents. In order to maintain this high-functioning system, AC maintenance should be a regular occurrence. We recommend having an AC checkup at least twice a year, to ensure everything is working correctly. By not having this regular maintenance service, you could be wasting a lot of money.
Your Trusted Air Conditioning Company
As AC units and heating systems get older, their efficiency levels start to diminish. When your system isn’t working as it should, your energy bill will be sure to increase. Luckily, Greater Air Care Specialists is here to help! Our preventative maintenance program is focused on keeping your system in excellent shape, while ensuring its max-efficiency. Call us today for more info!